About Dixie Reproductions
Buying & Selling Printing Equipment Since 1972
Dixie Reproductions was established in 1972 by Jack Oskin. After 16 years with AM Mutligraphics Mr. Oskin opened Dixie Reproductions, supplying print shops with used Davidson, Multilith and AB Dick printing presses. In the late 70’s our focus was moved to larger presses and today we stand as one of the nations most trusted dealers in Presses, Cutters, CTP Systems, Die Cutters, Wide format printers and more. Mr. Oskin has over 62 years servicing printers all over the world.
Brad Oskin, Started out at a young age cleaning equipment, painting and repairing machiney. In 1990 at the young age of 20 years old he took over a large territory and started his sales career. Now 30 years later he has one of the best reputations in the industry as a honest and trust worthy consultant to the printing industry.
Dixie Reproductions specializes in selling new printing equipment and buying and selling used printing equipment. We have the ability to arrange for the shipment of your new or pre-owned printing equipment to be shipped international or domestically. We also provide services including turn-key installations, plant moves, printing equipment storage, equipment cleaning, and equipment inspection. Dixie Reproductions makes a concentrated effort to protect your investment during the acquisition, move and installation of your equipment.
If you are looking for new or pre-owned printing equipment or wanting to sell your printing equipment, contact Dixie Reproductions by calling Toll-Free 1-800-627-0635, Local 615-382-6311, or Filling Out Our Sell Your Equipment Form or Contact Form.
The Dixie Difference
Although we specialize in turn-key installations, on every sale, we offer the following options:
- Dixie Reproductions can arrange the entire press move, including freight, rigging and installation service.
- Dixie can provide assistance to your company in handling any segment of the press move, such as freight rigging, and installation.
- You may purchase the press “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Your company will arrange and handle the entire move.
To help you with your acquisition, Dixie can provide you with the following services:
- Accompany you on the press demonstration and inspection.
- When you accept the press register sheets, Dixie will keep several production samples from the test demonstration to enable us to match the final production set-up on your floor. We make several breakaway runs to check the cylinder surfaces for damage or low areas.
- We inspect grippers, water and ink rollers, in-feed mechanism, delivery chains and chain sprockets, receding stacker lowering mechanism, and other general press functions listed on our inspection report.
- We can do this same inspection on your behalf. You will be supplied with a video of this inspection, along with press samples and a copy of our inspection report.
Press electrical requirements will be supplied to you. If the press requires a voltage increase or decrease, we will assist in locating a transformer.
If the press needs ink or water rollers replaced entirely or individually, we can provide the rollers at our cost, plus shipping. This discount can be utilized for 1 year from delivery date of your press.
We can have the press cleaned and painted. We can make repairs to your press before it is shipped at your request. Please ask for quotations for these additional services.
We can provide concentrated press training in addition to the basic press installation instructions. Charges for this training vary; therefore, the arrangements must be made individually upon request.
We will list any of your present sheetfed offset press equipment in our “Dixie Flyer” and on our website, www.dixiereproductions.com, at no charge. Press pricing details must be agreed to in advance in writing by both parties.
Dixie Reproductions makes a concentrated effort to protect your investment during the acquisition, move and installation of your equipment.